World Translation Center can translate any video or audio text into any language and record it into any foreign language with professional voice actors. World Translation Center records with highly skilled professional voiceover artists around the world. We can assist you in choosing a speaker right for your project and budget or you can select a speaker out of over 2,500 demos available in our Voice Center.
Videos can be dubbed as:
- Voiceover: An already produced video is recorded in other languages, taking original timing into consideration and time synching the new production to the original timing. If a speaker is on camera, the speaker can record as lip sync, or as voice over. For on-camera segments, it is recommended to leave a little bit of the original language under, or delay the new recording by a few seconds so that the original on-camera audio can be heard, but then fades away and the new recording takes over.
- Phrase sync: The speaker breathes and acts like the person on camera, and tries to match the lips as much as possible, but cuts corners where possible.
- Lip sync: The speaker on camera appears as if he or she speaks that language.
- Narration: Recording at speaker’s own pace with no consideration to timing.
Among our recordings:
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Telephone Systems
- Public Service Announcements
- Promotional Recordings
- Audio books
- Videos for websites and much more