World Translation Center provides world-class Swahili voice over services using highly-skilled Swahili professional voice artists. We can assist you in choosing a Swahili speaker right for your project and budget.
Videos can be dubbed as:
- Voiceover: An already produced video is recorded in other languages, taking original timing into consideration and time synching the new production to the original timing. If a speaker is on camera, the speaker can record as lip sync, or as voice over. For on-camera segments, it is recommended to leave a little bit of the original language under, or delay the new recording by a few seconds so that the original on-camera audio can be heard, but then fades away and the new recording takes over.
- Phrase sync: The speaker breathes and acts like the person on camera, and tries to match the lips as much as possible, but cuts corners where possible.
- Lip sync: The speaker on camera appears as if he or she speaks that language.
- Narration: Recording at speaker’s own pace with no consideration given to timing.
World Translation Center can provide Swahili voice over expertise for a variety of projects including:
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Telephone Systems
- Public Service Announcements
- Promotional Recordings
- Audio books
- Videos for websites
- and much more
World Translation Center supplies America’s leading corporations, legal and financial firms, healthcare professionals, international marketing agencies, governmental organizations, not-for-profits and businesses of all sizes with high quality Swahili voice over services.